Using my experiences from the past 25 years of working in professional theater, I create ethereal moments for public consumptions in a timely, positive and cost effective manner.
HAiR Gold: 50th Anniversary Production and Film
- Managing Producer
- Working immediately under original Broadway producer, Michael Butler, and overseeing complete production from theater renovation to film distribution.
Sheetlejuice – a musical parody – Montalban Theatre
- Los Angeles Debut of musical parody of film Beetlejuice written and directed by San Francisco based cult icon, Peaches Christ and starring RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Bianca Del Rio as the title role.
Los Angeles Youth Network: Key of Hope Gala
- Associate Producer
- Oversaw Talent Coordination and entertainment aspects of event as well as providing voice over talent
GAGA GARDENS – a musical parody – Casita del Campo and Hotel Zeppelin
- Oversaw LA remount and San Francisco debut of Joe Keane’s musical mash-up of Grey Gardens and the music of Lady Gaga.
- Oversaw technical aspects and run of Acting Up summer youth production
GAGA GARDENS – a musical parody – Casita del Campo
- Secured financing and oversaw development of the debut of new parody musical
FX FEUD: Bette and Joan- West Hollywood Launch
- Co Producer
- Worked with FX Networks and Chris Isaacson Presents to launch the Emmy Nominated limited run series
- Specialized in audience engagement through private viewing events
- Developed and produced all photo displays for main event
- Oversaw theatrical entertainment for main event
Much Ado About Nothing – Gooden School
- Developed and presented a multiclass production for a private school
Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular – Evansville Indiana
- Brought the 30th anniversary tour to Southern Indiana’s Historic Coliseum
I Only Have Eyes for You – Montalban Theatre
- General Manager
- Working with producer Corky Hale and her husband, Mike Stoller, to mount and present the world premiere of the musical focusing on the life of lyricist Al Dubin
PRAIRIE-OKE! – a musical parody – Casita del Campo
- Financed and revamped the popular Little House on the Prairie parody
Tom and Barry: two nights only – Lillian Theater
- Producer and Creator
- Stage adaptation of Brian Aldiss book and Keith Fulton and Lou Pepe film Brothers of the Head.
JACK- the JFK musical – The York Theatre
- Co Producer
- Secured financing for The York’s New2NY presentation and further development of show
Soda Pop presents BUBBLE and FIZZ – Evansville Indiana
- One day, multi act music festival in Southern Indiana
- Worked with the students of the University to assist in the productions of NINE and Sweeney Todd
French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts
- Theater Director 2000 – 2012
- Oversaw the complete production of over 35 musicals and plays
Savannah College of Art and Design
BFA- Media and Performing Arts
Experience in Casting (Mali Finn, David Rubin) and Public Relations (Mickey Cottrell). Well versed in the aspects of technical production. Possesses skills in Microsoft Office, Garageband (podcasts) and other Apple applications as well as social media and WordPress. Well versed in AEA and other union contracts. Can draw a straight line and twirl a lasso.